Disaster Restoration Home
ServiceMaster Restore® helps you get back in business quickly
When disaster strikes, ServiceMaster Restore® is the link between you, your customer, and total satisfaction. We minimize business interruptions by quickly analyzing the problem, providing a professional assessment of the damage, determining the services needed for a complete restoration, reviewing scope of services with the adjuster, finishing the job on time, and following up to assure total satisfaction.
Let us show you how ServiceMaster Restore® can help.
866 RECOVER provides a nationwide single-source solution for disaster restoration and reconstruction services. We have one of the fastest local on-site emergency response times in the industry, available 24/7/365.
The 866 RECOVER preferred customer program will get you back in business when you need it most. It offers you:
- Comprehensive services including pre-loss contingency planning assistance
- Emergency loss mitigation response
- Post-loss clean-up and reconstruction
- Expert services in emergency mitigation
Part of any strong business plan is preparing for emergencies and natural disasters. At ServiceMaster Restore® we know that for your business, lost time is lost revenue -- and potentially lost customers. You deserve the peace of mind that comes with 866 RECOVER, a program minimizing business and financial disruptions in the event of property damage or loss.
Some questions to consider:
- Do you have a plan?
- Do you and your employees know who to call?
- Do you know that 866 RECOVER can minimize disruptions and get your business back in operation in a timely manner?
Join 866 RECOVER and enjoy the peace of mind that you deserve.
866 RECOVER is brought to you by your partners in disaster recovery, ServiceMaster Restore®.
Quality Restoration Vendors
If you"re part of our insurance company vendor program, we will serve your customers with our top corps of disaster restoration professionals, our Quality Restoration Vendors (QRVs). And if the job requires environmental cleanup, construction services or further contingency planning, we"ll call on our strategic partners to help us get the job done right.
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Restore® QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, each business must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Restore® service guarantees including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls.
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Restore® on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technology.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster Restore® equipment, processes, and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore® specifications.
- Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster Restore® requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker's Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to the ServiceMaster Restore® principles of environmental stewardship.
ServiceMaster Restore® closely monitors all members of the QRV network to ensure complete adherence to its requirements.